Friday, February 29, 2008

another blog about reading

For as long as I can remember, I have loved books.

My mother says I was reading almost before I could speak. It used to be just fiction, but now I have moved on... to everything. You hand me something to read, I will read it. Classic literature remains my favorite genre though.

From Dr. Seuss to Shakespeare, I imagine I've probably devoured hundreds, if not thousands, of books in my lifetime. But it's not enough to just read them anymore. I want to put my thoughts on them into writing, and share them with people who might enjoy this same hobby. So every time I read something, I will post thoughts about it. Please comment if you have something to add, and let me know if you have a similar blog you'd like me to check out.

Enjoy!
-Allie

No comments: